Dealing with users leaving the organization
According to company policies ArchiveUsers can log, copy, compress and store user information (Active Directory), home directory and/or Exchange mailbox to another disk and delete the original.
Compared to other AD Cleaning software ArchiveUsers will log all details so you are able to answer all questions that your QA may have.
* Deleting a user object is the best way to deal with user information for users who have left your company. Simply deactivating the object (with its mailbox) has a lot of unwanted side effects.
* In your company you have can have a lot changes in personnel. Therefore all your accounts have to be checked regularly.
* You have to clean up your Active Directory structure and remove unnessecary user objects.
* Before migrating (i.e. to Exchange 2007) you don't want to keep old and useless mailboxes. You want to remove user objects with their important information (AD attributes, home directory and mailbox) according to company policies.
* Access permission to copy and remove the home directory or mailbox can automatically be granted.
* Archiving of all relevant user information (Active Directory Attributes)
* Archiving of users' home directory
* Archiving of users' mailbox
* Compress and store all archived data on a remote disk or dvd
* Remove mailbox, home directory and user object permanently from AD
* Log details of taken actions
* ArchiveUsers provides required security for all administrators responsible for maintenance of Active Directory, Exchange and user data.
* Administrator may now remove objects from AD according to company policies before you reach the stage of hundreds of deactivated users overflowing your storage and structure
* All removed data is archived and may be restored if required. All details are logged so you may invite your QA department for taking a look at your work.
ArchiveUsers is a free trial software application from the Mail Servers subcategory, part of the Servers category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-04-08. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
ArchiveUsers (version 3.2.0) has a file size of 7.44 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 74 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.